Thursday, May 22, 2008

at sch... came back from chalet

hello, came back from chalet. very sian n fun though. when we go to escape theme park hors, my cousin all dun wan to ply lol. they say go to e!hub ply bowling! sad.... so eventually, i went escape with my p3 bro n my sec1 cousin with my parents! we ply and then the wet n wild closed!!!!!!!! argh! so sad..... yway, the last day which is sunday, my family n some of my cousins, we went to e!hub's arcade, zone-x, and play. fun!!!! happy..... also, after that, we went to a cafe and drink. i drank the vanilla yakult sumthin'. i forgot. i think is the vanilla ice cream mixed with the yakult drink. onh my god! i drank n tasted weird lol. very funny haha. my cousin n i in the end got used to the drink and then drank it , finished. the cup was very small and i think it costs $.3.50! so expensive!!!!! anyway, my class went to sci centre n had tremendous fun!!! we went water works and the other classes saw also wanna ply. you can know more when you go to my class blog! http://sixone2008.blogspot.com/ pls visit and give comments!!!! gotta go n play internet!
Sueqin :)

No comments: