Thursday, January 13, 2011

to me: GWS

ahhhh. I was feeling really terrible at around 4am in the morning. I touched my forehead and it was freaking hot! The next 3 hours while I tried to sleep was excruciating. I brushed my teeth, thinking that it was still okay, but I really just felt terribly tired, with my whole body aching. Sensing something wrong, I went to take my temperature and voila! I have a fever.
I nearly just slept through the whole morning and afternoon, only waking up to eat my med. I slept until around 4 plus. o.o I still feel sleepy, yawn.
Even though I get to skip school, I feel really really bad. Because I am the Treasurer (thanks for the votes (: ), and yet I cant attend school to collect money etc, and help out with the class comm. *sobs* I was actually planning on just resting for one day, but the doctor gave me MC for 2 days, so I was like, okay... :(
and also, homework! I am the type who cant stand lagging behind people for hmwk, heh.
and just when I was getting to know my class better tooooo! >.<
And the class name!!! Hmm, I really want to change it actually, to make it more COOOLLL, you know. haha! I am having a hard time pronouncing Kissel.

haiz, I should just enjoy my 2 days of rest and stop worrying, neh?

No comments: