Friday, July 15, 2011

Simple

I have decided to go back to the kind of classic templates that Blogger have been providing.

Apparently, I have decided that simple is nice :)


Somehow, I have suddenly found out that life isn't that perfect, like what I thought it was when I was young.
I thought that I would always be able to do everything, that I would always be the best. Being the best gave me a sense of fulfillment. Now, I'm finding it harder to feel satisfied with what I have achieved.

I guess that's what I have learnt after getting into a secondary school with a whole other lot of smart people - that you cannot always be the best.

Mistakes are made and somethings are lost. I start to wonder what would have happened if I had done something differently? Maybe I should stop trying so hard?

But something in my heart always tell me, I shouldn't lower my standards. :)

No comments: