Wednesday, February 13, 2008

hello....

actually, this is my second blog as i have one more with my friend. i hope that there will be comments. anyway sumthin happened jus now.

my class have some group points. I am in group1 and person a in my group did sumthin wrong then teacher scold so minus 100 points from our group then the person a act cool go n shout, "minus 1000!" So teacher ask, "Really? 1000? ok" so minus 1000 points. NOT just that, person b n c also shout, "minus 2000 points yes!" SO techer says, "showhand (dunno wad it means). group 1 back 2 zero. " I can ALMOST hear the other groups saying "yes!". hate it...sigh... school life is jus like that chaotic. nv stopping. luckily, some people in the group support me, not like i jus fell ha.

anyway, i find that the p6 life is really tiring n i came here to voice out my problems which i do most of the time. (i seem fond of complaining) anyway, my blog is plain but i comfirm that the entries r interesting, ok?

yours till psle,
sueqin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue Qin, Yes I agree, P6 life is really stressful, especially with the PSLE and we also have many other activities like our CCAs and other stuff. It is hard to juggle all these. But sometimes, try to take it easy. If you can't take it anymore, find the root of your problem. ANd once you have found the root of the problem, relax, take a deep breath and tell urself you ain't gonna let that 'root' kill you and win the game.
Grace:)

Anonymous said...

Cor:) did you know, I just came home and realised,

OMG! I HAD FORGOTTEN TO TELL SISTER S SOMETHING, SISTER VVVVVVVV
IS BUYING A ROSE FOR MT. NOT JUST ANY ROSE MAN, A BIG BUNCH OF RED BIG ROSES!

Like I can believe that? I mean, yeah, tomorrow is valentines, but so???? Oh gosh. I dunno. I mean she isn't MT's bf right? I mean yeah definitely not. But she had that idea. Guess she is really devoted to MT. Well, I respect her, but then....

love. said...

aiyas nvm der lar..can slowly earn back points one mah!btws,no one will say "yes!" lar...nobody oso wan play grp pts anymore...