Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In sch... com very bad

my teacher told us (the class) to do a chinese project which requires microsoft powerpoint. and in the end, we found out that some of the com cannot install the powerpoint...... so all my frenz r mad at those stubborn coms. haha.....

anyway, i am at sch now, obvious... so i need 2 do my chi project but i no need cuz i did last nite... i find the info find until siao ah! my fren say, "find until pek chek!" she tell me how 2 spell...haha. her hokkien very good. once, i eating lunch next 2 her, she call her grand ma on her hp. you noe rite, lao ah ma chi/eng not good so she speak in hokkien. very strange to hear her say hokkien as she talk like very funny.lol.(my fren type one) i dun usually type 'lol'. later one day, type n type until she in luv with lollipop.

"lyk real lor. u noe some ppl until v pekchek ( lyk her) will do weird thing one."jennie says. (the hokkien girl)

"haha she mad at me liao." I thinking.

another fren, ruyi, jus sit there do nothing n is very agitated when she c her name. gotta off. teacher scold.

Yours,
sue

No comments: