Saturday, March 29, 2008

at mac'donalds...again! :)

helllooo.....i am at mac'donalds again. yep using free wifi. anyway, i will be goin to mac'donalds every fri or sat evening to use the com. as well as the ipod touch. i share wif my family that. u can use ur fingers to touch the screen and click on things. in other words, it has a touchscreen! it can go internet too..... it has a youtube channel and can watch movie, has mp3 but no radio (sad). haha. my parents went to buy sundae and when my mother heard some one say something like, "sun jsen......" or wad ever.... my mother asked my dad, "wad is that?" and the waiter produced a sundae to that man. so, my mother asked, "wad is sundae in chinese?" n my father said, "it is 星期日(xing qi ri, means sunday) lor. haha.." and it was quite funny..... anyway, i continue to surf the net n stop blogging....
yours,
sueqin :)

No comments: