Thursday, March 6, 2008

captain's ball



hello again!
today, my class was playing captain's ball and a boy, let call him XX, kept disturbing my fren, RC. so, the captain told me to complain to my teacher who was marking the maths workbook. i told her and she say, ok. so i returned to my game. then, my teacher announced that it is best that we jus let XX be the captain tomorrow. (tomorrow's sports carnival day) n then, at that group, got one strong player got sore eye i thin, it was really swollen so.....






during recess, two player of that team sat at the table which i was sittin and i heard them talkin, "so XX how? and WW(the guy wif sore eye)'s sore eye look quite serious..." i asked them what happened to WW. and guess wad? they did not ans, jus ignore me.... n i told the fren, MM, she talked to me, that captain's ball was a horrible game. it brought ppl apart n not together! haiz.....






anyway, got sum pic.s!



one is wif the sensei looking fierce on the outside wif the student runnign away and on the inside, u see a gentle-looking sensei n the pupils saying, "no kidding?!" haha, like the pic. rememberm do not judge a book by its cover! next one is the girl sitting down on her knees. looks kind os romantic, rite?

haha... gotta go. bye!

Yours,

Sue (the manga-crazy girl)











No comments: