Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today was quite a funny day. LOLs.
During school time, we were supposed to think of something which we had to overcome odds to achieve it. Then, Gerald got picked to share his experience. His conversation:
Gerald: 我把头放进水里...
(class burst into laughter)
Teacher: huh? 为什么你把头放进水里? 游泳啊?
Gerald: (nods)
Teacher: 那你有什么困难吗?
Gerald: 没气.
(class and teacher laughs)
Teacher: 断气啦!
LOL! when you are there, it is funnier than when I type haha.
Then at bus 158, Jingwen, Grace and I got up on the bus.
Just nice, Mingyu, Bryan, Zhenyang and Weirong got up too.
Then we were chatting abt me saying yes all the time. haha.
I was like answering each question with 'yes'.
Jingwen got so irritated that she laughed so much.
And Jingwen says that she like the monotonous voice of Bryan. I hate it. It is like so DEAD. haha~
Today was suuuupppppeeeeerrrrr funny!
I ate baked potato too! But it tasted nicer the first time. Dunno why but food always tastes nicer on the first try. Yummy all the same~

living it, loving it!

No comments: