Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yo! Anyway, just changed my blogskin.
The new one is kinda simple. I saw and liked it. :)
Anyway, I just got a freaking idea to write a story and I bet that I would stop halfway like hw i did with the previous one. XD
Oh, I got my creative writing assignment back. I gt 23/30. Which is an A. I dunno why but I dun feel satisfied. I am recently nt satisfied with my LA marks ALWAYS. I dunno why lehs~. its like to me, the marks feel so low. maybe next year i will buy exam papers to do. i jus realised that my marks are always best at the years when i do exam papers. XP
LOL. This is the starting of my new story. Not sure if will continue it.

I hate myself for making my parents angry. And I hate the other children who did it too.

~~~

I was abandoned at the young age of five. The reason for my abandonment was simple. I made my parents angry. I was playing with my nine-month-old sister happy. I pushed her around on her pram. Suddenly, I pushed too hard. My tiny hands could not pull the pram back. I could only watch as the pram went to the road. The truck containing furniture knocked into the pram and the pram was destroyed into bits and pieces. So was my little sister. Then my parents sent me to this orphanage. It was the kind which was really old and it was practically rotting away. I heard my parents explain to the headmaster of the orphanage, "We don't want her! She killed her own sister!" The headmaster tried to persuade them to take me home with them. But they slipped away when she wasn't watching. That was the last time I saw them.

Now, I am eight year old. I could never forget the look on my parents as they stared at me and my sister. They screamed at me but I did not reply. I did not even shed a tear. They thought that I was not regretful. They were angry and scared. I seemed so alien to them. The truth was that I was not sad because my sister died. I was sad because my parents said that they hated me. My whole five years were spent with them, longer than my sister. Yet, they say that they hated me because I killed my sister. I was filled with jealousy. At the same time, my heart was aching inside. Every father's or mother's day, when I said that I loved them, I meant it. They were my everything. However, I was not theirs. The truth hit me like a bolt. They loved my sister more than me. I was just one of the kids. My heart shattered into a million pieces.

Thus, I hated myself. I hated myself for making my parents angry. And I hated the other children who did it too.


K, I not sure if will continue but i think will. :)
It is gonna be something like the show called, "orphan". XD

No comments: