Monday, October 11, 2010

help

I need a break.
Badly.
Those whereby I can just sleep through the days without being bothered about a ringing alarm clock.
Those whereby I can just walk past a stack of notes without feeling guilty.
Those whereby I can sit through the entire day without my parents nagging.
Those whereby I can just slack,
And rest,
And recuperate,
And enjoy time.
Where I do not have to keep looking at the clock and wish that time will pass slower.
Where I do not have to worry about the next test paper.
Where I do not have to wait impatiently for the next friday.
Where I do not panic,
Or mug,
Or fear,
Or be stressed out.
How I wish such days can just flash past me without affecting me at all.
But how do I do that?
It does affect.
And that is what is affecting me.
I should not be here in the first case,
Blogging.
About random stuff that I can just put into my blog just so that it doesn't die away.
I should get going,
Back to my notes,
Back to my frustration,
Back to my brain-drain activity.
Good luck,
That's all I can say,
And hope for
On such a sad day.
Let's all go back,
And hope,
As well as work,
For the very best that we can get.

~living like a zombie

No comments: