Thursday, November 11, 2010

300th

Yippee! This is the 300th posting made after my blog was established! haha, it is quite slow uh...
But nevertheless, it is quite cool :)
This brings back memories when Grace and I were competing to see who would be able to write more posts! just figured out how childish we were! x)

The holidays have been pretty boring, with its fair share of work as well.
We have Moot Parliament, which is quite hard as we have to think of a topic and stuff by tonight, to be submitted tomorrow. And we havent settled on one yet, which makes it quite bothersome as it seems as if I am the only one bothering with it. sheesh.

Watched "Predators" last night. It was gruesome when the predators spilled out green glowish blood?! No idea why was it like that. And it kinds of go deeper into humanity and the idea of kindness or death. Quite cool, though in the end, it wouldn't really make a good movie for families to watch together. Especially when you have young kids. heh.

Helped Vivianne set up her blogshop as well. She was being totally random and just suddenly asked me, hey sueqin, would you support me if i set up a blogshop? WHATTTT??? I was totally surprised but cool with the idea of a blogshop. I mean, I am currently having fantasies about being some rich kid due to a blogshop. HAHA. Helped her set it up and am currently waiting to get pictures, prices and all the details from her now. When it is ready, I will promote it here! :)

Now, I am just reading manga as usual and slacking away. I am totally not looking forward to tomorrow's MPP. Because what if the teacher totally hates our work? *shiver* This feeling of not living up to a teacher's expectations is really annoying.

No comments: