Monday, November 1, 2010

hot guys

I am being like a total no-lifer here by going around posting pictures of hot guys. lol.
Starting to miss school already. Miss the homework that is given to us despite our constant objections. Miss the recess where we queue up for cafe food and complain about Betty. Miss the days where I feel like dozing off during boring classes.
And most importantly, I miss the bickering, laughing and sharing with friends and classmates. :)
Holidays seem kind of useless now that I have started to lose interest in whatever that is on the internet. Have been wandering around on Wikipedia and reading up on people like Kate Moss and Twiggy. Reading manga is boring as well since I have already read most of the interesting shoujo mangas already. The rest of them are cliche stories.
Recently bought two terrapins. SHO KUTE. The smaller one is mine and the larger one is my brother's. A bit ironic uh? They are always stuggling around and they love to hide under the shelter though I always torture thoe poor small things by forcing them out. Haha.
Looking for potential laptops to buy and will most probably buy Toshiba protégé T230-1001 or Toshiba Portege R705-P2. Both toshiba :D and maybe a Samsung one.
Looking forward to going to Genting. Really hope that my auntie will be able to book seats for us.
And my father went to buy "Walking with Dinosaurs" tickets! :D so cool right! haha.

Not sure what to do these holidays.
Maybe some writing :)


~too free

No comments: