Friday, June 22, 2012

School blues

School is starting next week...
I really don't want that to happen.
I feel as if there are so many things that need to be done, which is freaking myself out. Meanwhile, I was doing my UK Journal. I am still on Day 2, good job self.

I am currently contemplating whether I should go for dinner with my 4K classmates. Firstly, I am too lazy to go out. Secondly, reason that cannot be disclosed here, hahah. On the other hand, this is class outing, so I guess I should make an effort to go out right?
This is frustrating.

I also realised that things are made harder for my UK Journal because I need to come up with two or more creative product. I can almost hear the wicked cackling laughter from my literature teachers (though it's hard to imagine Mrs Vora like that, she's too nice). WHY WHY WHY.
I should have just been more hardworking and done my journal every night in UK -.- totally regretting it right now. See kids? This is what happens when you do not do what your teacher tells you to. And it happens all the time.

Anyway, I think the reason why I am taking so long with the journal is because I am trying to make it look nice, decorate it etc. If I just did not care about the prettiness of it all and just wrote whatever was needed, I bet I could be done with it very quickly. AND I REALISED WHAT A MISTAKE I MADE.
Remember the Green Fields poem I wrote? I could have plonked it onto my journal!!! BUT I already posted it on my blog so it's quite evidently not inspiration I got from UK huh. HMMMM.

SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT?? (to go for the outing, and to plonk the poem in or not??)
To be or not to be, that is the question. (At least that's something I got from my UK trip)

Meanwhile, I shall continue pondering.

Gosh, whatever, they only said creative product, but it need not be directly from the trip right????? Heh.

Oh, and I watched Prometheus with Huiyi, Sher and Dion. It was actually quite scary lololol. I think we were the only ones squealing in the cinema as frightening parts, hahah. Michael Fassbender acted damn well too :) The whole story is just really intriguing, but then there was practically no questions answered, which made the movie kind of useless actually if you think about it that way.

No comments: