Tuesday, August 14, 2012

After CTs!

Common tests are finally over!! Yippee! :D

I swear that the CTs have actually had some kind of stress effect on me. Because I am currently having this annoying pimple breakout. And by breakout, I really mean breakout! GAH. It's very painful :(

I think that my whole life is just revolving around studies, tests and formulas.
CTs
After CTs
EOYS (in about 6 weeks =.= seriously?!)
After EOYs
O-level HCL

Only after O-level HCL can I truly be free...
Haiz.

Anyway, I had a 4K class lunch today to celebrate the end of CTs! An amazing amount of people turned up = 18! That is more than half the class, which is a miracle already. We ate at Astons (did not order the spaghetti this time!). I was stuck at the end, again. Haha. Elaine, Dion, Zixin and Clarissa made it interesting for me though :)
Afterwards, we kind of camped at a staircase nearby because we could not decide where to go. All of us took turns buying Goong Cha, which was funny because the longer we took to discuss, the more people went to buy goong cha. Me too haha.
A few of them eventually decided to go Jaime's house. I was hesitating but decided not to go since it would be quite inconvenient for me to go home later. I then window shopped with Elaine, Beatriz, Huiyi and Dion for a while. It was quite interesting actually going around to see all the high-heel shoes. Yeah, THAT WAS BASICALLY ALL WE WERE DOING AHAHAHAHA. But I got bored after a while. I then left while they continued to shop.

So I thought I would have plenty of time when I went home, but I don't know what happened. After I got out of my shower, it was ALREADY 6. My eyes just went O_O. And I actually checked the clock at my dining hall against the one in my bedroom to make sure it was working properly. That was how surprised I was. Time slip haha.

I read a little of Wuthering Heights - aiming to finish it this week if possible, seeing that CTs are over.
I have just been reading the synopsis about A LOT of korean dramas. I wanna watch The King 2 Hearts. It looks awesome :) So I started the 'research' because there is a sale of korean dramas at compasspoint and I wanna know which dramas are good so that I can buy them. Yep, I know, totally not the right reason to 'research'. hahah.

Hmm... tomorrow will be a long school day - ends at 4.15pm.
Dreading it. Yep. Totally dreading it. The day after CTs should be a holiday. (being self-delusional here)
Gonna watch Secret Garden now <3 p="p">

No comments: