Sunday, August 26, 2012

Princess's Man

I have finished watching Secret Garden and am now proceeding to fall in love with The Princess's Man! :) Frankly, I was kind of upset when I bought the drama and it had chinese subs, but I got over it now and am enjoying every bit of the drama! The drama is EPIC AND REALLY GOOD. It's very moving, with every moment put in its correct place. The characters are very real as well; you don't really hate all the bad guys because you see that they have their own reasons for doing so and essentially, we know that they have a human side to them as well.

And after watching this drama, I am actually starting to like Park Shi Hoo (the guy). YEP. I used to hate him because he was like this extra guy in Iljimae HAHAHAH. But I just realised how good his acting chops are! After watching this drama, you will definitely fall in love with him!! My perception of him is totally changed!

I also started taking notice of this girl: Moon Chae Rin <3 p="p">
She acts really well in this show. And when she's weeping, it really comes naturally to her; it's not like those shows where I shout out at the girl and tell her to stop crying and start doing something. I love that her character is very strong-willed as well. She actually DOES something in the drama that contributes to the plot, which usually does not happen because 'girls are weak yadah yadah'. So this drama did a really good job of writing her character.
Oh, she's going to act in Nice Guy with Song Joong Ki too!! Goodie!! :DD I shall keep an eye out for her :D

Haha, fan girling here~!

Oh and I LOVE THE OST OF PRINCESS'S MAN. Baek Ji Young sang the ost of Princess's man too!!!! (Same person who sang ost of Secret Garden) I ACTUALLY GUESSED THAT SHE SANG IT. Because it's so her style and the voice sounds the same. She's a really good singer!

Meanwhile, I finally finished my analysis of the Long Telegram.
George Kennan should learn to summarize. Why waste that much time and ink and make students' lives difficult?!!! D: 

And my group got into NEmation top 100!! :D

1 comment:

Ivy said...

haha baek ji young's ost for rooftop prince was awesome and touching as well!;DD