Saturday, April 11, 2009

A drawing, finally...

Hey ho! Well, some updates about life...

Pre-camp stuff
Well, on friday, we just had some pre-camp stuff. Cuz we gonna have a level camp on school around May so we had a talk on the stuff we gonna do during the camp. It was like class bonding and stuff, lols. So we kinda have a competition like cheering and class badge. So I was in charge of a group which was doing the class badge. So our team's work was being voted and our work was being chosen to represent the class. :)
The cheer, well, it went like this:
We've got a K, K, K, K
Kids together.
We've got a E, E, E, E
Friends forever.
We've got a L, L, L, L
Laugh wherever.
We've got a L, we've got a Y,
We've got an X-tra zoo.
Go.......KELLYX!
In the end, we didn't win any places. But it was kinda fun.
Although I have to admit, our class is kinda uncoordinated and not working together. So... 1K, we gotta listen to our CP and VC more, k? To achieve great things and reach great heights, we gotta work together and do the best we can! :D JYJY!!!

Manga drawing
Well, this is the first time I call this a REAL manga drawing. It is my best so far, I think. There is one more, but I haven't outline it in black pen... so wait long long??? Haha. Keep the comments rolling in, please! Thanks a lot! :)

~drawing my way through life

No comments: