Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Singapore

Hiie. Just decided to write this to keep the blog alive. xD

Was coming back from softball one night, when I saw 2 women get up on the bus which I was taking. So... what was so special? 2 women getting up on the bus only???
Well, the interesting part comes next...
They sat on the seats across me. And guess what?
You know, there are these seats which are like 2 seats facing another 2 seats? K, they raised their feets and put them on the chair! I was shock. o.O Serious. I think that they had a manicure or something as they were sorta 'impressed' over the nicely-done nails. LOL. But, I mean, hey! This is Singapore where 'reputation' says that it is a 'clean and green' city?! And then, there are people putting their feet on the seats which might be sat on by the next few people who are boarding the bus later?!
I was quite disgusted. I definitely would not want to be the next person who will seat on such seats. Well, was quite disappointed at them too. They were adults and where has all the 'set a good example' talk gone to???

Well, wadeva. Anyway, softball training for Wednesday has been cancelled! Yahoo~!!! LOL! But we will have to do training on our own and there's gonna be LOTS of PT coming up...


~looking at life pass

No comments: