Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twilight

Had TWO tests today. Was like in shock when I saw the history test??!! And ACC test too!!!
AKA Appreciation of Chinese Culture. I like last minute chiong! Haha.

Anyway, had read Twilight the book and watched Twilight the movie. So, lets compare, shall we???

Twilight the movie
Focus: James chasing Bella
Opinion: I think that the starting of the show is kinda boring. And I dunno why Edward is so sought-after by female fans... He doesn't look THAT good to me in that show. There are some parts in the show where there should be music, but there isn't so it is kinda weird. And the music can be louder in some parts of the show. Also... the part when Edward says, "So the lion fell in love with the lamb." That is kind of sudden as they were actually talking about Bella not being afraid. Then it suddenly changes to the lion and lamb??? It doesn't fit in. x.x So, the script should maybe be changed??? Then, the effects for the movie is nice, good! :) Bella's acting skill is good, considering the fact that this is one of her first shows, I think??? Oh, lastly, the show has too much of Bella's thoughts...
Marks: 3/5

Twilight the book
Focus: Edward and Bella in love
Opinion: The book is nice and engaging. It is quite easy to be 'hooked' onto it. However, it is kinda 'draggy' so it is well... how should I put it??? The emotions and the feelings and descriptions are really good... :) Oh, and also, like the movie, the book's start is kinda boring. So it kinda deters people from continue reading.
Marks: 4/5

Conclusion
Well, after comparing, I feel that the book is nicer. It has more details, etc. Also, while reading the book, you will have a picture of it in your mind. Well, mine was kinda different from that in the show. So, you can like imagine. (not 'hu si luan xiang' hor!) Maybe my 'marks' is affected as I read the book first. Well, different people have different views. :)


~wanting to take a break

No comments: