Wednesday, February 3, 2010

dunno

Haiz. So yeah. About the CCA. I guess I am gonna stick with Softball.
Cuz, the other time when I went for the Choir CCA, they say that the quota has already exceeded. Then, I asked the EDS, they also quota full. So haiz. Well...
Actually, softball is not all that bad. Well, at least my friends are there and I already know them.

THE ONLY PROBLEM:
THROWING

That is the archilles' heel of my softball!!!!! Gah!!! But I dun mind not making it to the team. .__. But I definitely MUST MUST go watch them play!!!! Woohoo! Will cheer for them! Must win! Must win! ;D
This is so gonna rock when I see them play. It's the first game so yeah. Good experience. (: JYJY!!!

Anyway, for CNY Deco, the progress is SLOW~ But Suting, YingXuan and I did a piece of work today that we are VERY VERY VERY proud of~! Kellyxians will be able to see it today but the other classes might only see it like 11 Feb? It is SO cool and nice lor! According to me that is. 8D
And kellyxians, please try to stay back for as MANY days as you can!!!!! :D

And tomorrow, we will present the chinese presentation. Damn. I tell you ah. Our group is totally not focused one. Haiz.... .___. And I hope that Bryan did his draft for the speech...! He had better! And he better talk faster when he is presenting the thingy! I am also damn nervous about speaking SO MUCH in CHINESE. Cuz the only prob is speaking in chinese actually. Hahas. LOL


~awaiting

No comments: