Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i found my calling

I finally found my calling. I know that some of you might not like or support the decision that I am making. But this is what I WANT.

When I thought about going to softball, my stomach suddenly churned. You know that kind of feeling when you dont want what is gonna happen to happen? Well, I kinda cried a little too. I then hesitated. Should I still just continue with softball or quit.

I started to think about what everyone would think. The consequences. All the trouble and paperwork. Then I paused and asked myself, "What do I want?" I had just seen this movie on TV called 'The Women'. And they had this wife who did not know if she should leave the husband who was having an affair. Then someone asked her, "What do you want?" And it hit her, just like it hit me.

I want to quit softball.
And I am gonna leave it at that.

No comments: