Thursday, February 25, 2010

song

This song is DAMN nice!!!!! It's sung by Timberland and Katy Perry. Katy Perry rox!!! :D Saw it on MTV channel at first. The song is nice, the MV is nice too!!!!!! So here it is. :)



Oh, yesterday, as there was museum guiding, we went to the museum, obviously. I got to see the Egypt exhibition!!! Btw, do you students know that it is actually FREE for ALL STUDENTS in Singapore to view the exhibition!!!! So cool!!! We went to see the exhibition and saw a MUMMY!!! So cool! Though I wished that there were more mummies! X)

K, anyway, I was supposed to talk about my day. Today, I tried volleyball for the FIRST time during PE! By the way, my first PE lesson for this year was on yesterday. XD So yeah.... coming back.... Volleyball is FUN! I paired up with Joelle are we made a mistake in taking the ball. We took the hard one so after a few hits, my arms were red. But not swollen. XP My receiving is.... quite messy in the beginning but after that, it became kinda okay. I guess. The problem was that I could not manage to hit it straight at the person I want. My spiking was in a sense 'powerless' in the beginning. But after that, it became better. :D

Then, we were split into groups of 3. But since there were 25 people, our grp had 4 people: Ying Xuan, Genevieve, Joelle and me. I was kinda bad at aiming and hit Joelleon the face in one of the rounds! SO SORRY, Joelle!!!! I hope it does not leave a mark or anything.... >< After that, the teacher asked us to line up in 2 lines so that he can spike to us for us to receive. He spiked to me two times and I did not get it to him TWO times. :( It kept going left. Haiz, must control next time!!!! Gah. I hate the 2 rounds during every PE lesson. So exhausting. My legs and arms are aching from running and volleyball....

During Geog, it was okay... Not much happening.... except interesting videos that are COOL. Do you know, that to make a cup of latte, you need 500 litres of water, which is 50 gallons of water? WOW. This includes planting your coffee, making the pastic lids and stuff. JUST TO MAKE A CUP OF LATTE. So the message was: Change the way you think. THAT certainly did change the way I thought! Climate change and many more are happening everyday. The carbon footprints that we leave behind that invisible, but the effects are real and happening. Thinking that the world could end in 2012 might be possible, considering the rate of destruction the Earth is going through. We should never think that our efforts are too little. Imagine 100 people conserving the Earth, do you know how much impact that would have? Too effort is too small. Start recycling for a change. It would not only save the home that you live in, Earth, but also make you feel good about yourself. :D

As for Chinese lesson, I was told to read one of my answers to a question which I got a 2 star next to it. >< Well, I felt happy for the fact that I got 2 star, but I did not exactly felt like standing up to read. But then again, I got 5 points for my group! ;)

Malay lesson was damn competitive! We had something like competitions... And everyone was scrambling to stand up. And there was one funny part when everyone struggled with the answers and no one could answer. Then Suting quickily stood up to answer. She say "21", which I think was the calculation to Mr Iskandar's question??? We were like laughing. Then, she stood up again and said, "erm.... (something something)" which she accidentally said wrongly. Mr Iskandar deducted the points despite their protests. Then she stood up AGAIN to anwer. And, when Mr Iskandar asked to her for the answer, she said, "I have no idea." Everyone burst out laughing and Pamela was like shouting at Suting, "Nooo!!! Why you again?!" Haha. It was THREE times in a row!!!! And their group had been deducted 15*3=45 points. Haha XD Malay lesson has never felt so funny!!! Btw, we won in the end!!! :) 


~laughing like hell

No comments: