Monday, August 15, 2011

Common tests

Currently, my common tests are not bad, judging from what I have done... at least I hope so... HAHA.
I am most worried for my history and language arts paper. Macbeth is a total killer, although I think that the question seemed relatively easy this time round, but they added so many points for us to cover, so I am worried that I have not gotten the points across.
I took the History paper today and out of the millions of questions that they could have tested, they tested one area that I did not study much on - Rise of Japan I was totally dumbfounded and just tried to sound as if I did my homework already. They also tested stuff in the total opposite manner - I was much more confident for impacts of colonialism on Vietnam, and rise of nationalism of Indonesia. But, the history test turned out to be the total opposite -.-
And then, there's AEP too... Oh, that reminds me! I should send the email to the teacher so that she can comment on it P: I hope it goes well...

I wish that the holidays would come sooner!!!! :DD

No comments: