Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trophy :)

The last day of the MPP programme went unexpectedly well!

We started with some presentations at the MOE Centre at Grange Road.
The journey there was absolutely horrible because of the blisters and ache in our feet that Grace and I got while walking there in court shoes. Also, wearing such formal wear made me feel slightly emabarrassed >

After wearing stockings, wearing court shoes became better. Only that my shoes became looser -.-\\. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A PROBLEM.

Wearing the school blazer felt really cool too! Luckily, we were not the only ones wearing the blazer! :))

The FUN part came when it was the debates. I was REALLY REALLY nervous sitting there, waiting for my turn! It felt like FOREVER!!!! ;D But, when it finally came to my turn, all my nervousness went away, surprisingly! I was really proud of Grace, Yuan Wen and Felix, who did the debates with me! WE WERE AWESOME!

I was even more pleased when a Hwa Chong teacher, whose school we were debating against, praised us on our debating skills!! :DDD SO COOL! ;)

WE WON BEST GOVERNMENT TEAM FOR DEBATES! :)
Overall, even though we thought that the programme was bothersome, looking back, I find that I had enjoyed it!

One person whom I guess I really have to thank would be Grace. Without her, we wouldn't have even participated in this programme. When we had to rush our proposal that was to be sent to the GE Branch, I was hesitating then about backing out, and not even submitting the proposal at all! She was the one who pushed me and the others to give it a try. She was also one of the more hardworking people on the team, so I really want to thank her :))

Thanks also to all my group members: Grace, Yuan Wen, Felix and Mingyu.
Also to my teachers, and our expert-mentors!

This was a really memorable experience :)

No comments: