Friday, August 12, 2011

More time.

The past few days and next week will be filled with common tests. Seriously, I have no idea why is it called a common test, just to make it sound nicer? I would have liked it so much better if they just called it a mid-year exam; that way, I will be able to go back home earlier. :))

I just need more time, I think. It is what everyone needs too. I know that it is my fault that I don't have the time, but truthfully, I am a very lazy person. (Reminds me of "The Lazy Song" -.-) It is true that while I will be able to focus on whatever I am doing, I need to actually start doing it first! Without the motivation, or even excitement to start on a piece of work, I wouldn't feel like it at all. I wonder where all that energy of mine went...

Of course, there is AEP. I am starting to contemplate quitting, although it is true that it will prove useful should I need an additional A to pull up my grades, AEP is not exactly a 'sustainable' choice, unless I am planning to head into the arts department for my work, etc, which is not what I am exactly planning. Also, I could use the time for AEP to study (if I actually do, that is). Recently, the assignment given to us proved to be really time-consuming. We are supposed to design fashion wardrobes. I thought, "Quite easy." I was proven wrong! The teacher even wants us to choose a freaking THEME. We would need to research on the theme's history, culture, etc and come up with some clothings that are inspired by that. Truthfully speaking, my theme isn't exactly that sophisticated. And, there isn't much 'history', or 'culture' to talk about. I was just planning to use Katy Perry as my 'theme', and a few of her songs as the background story behind my creations. Compared to what the teacher mentioned, my idea looks so... superficial(?). Though I really do love Katy Perry :DD The other idea I had was weddings... But is not a very NEW idea. I shall go consult the teacher and decide later. (sigh)

Recently, I keep getting sarcastic remarks from people around me, though I think that they are trying to praise me indirectly, the way they do it is getting to me. I have someone who tells me that I don't have to study because I will still be able to score even if I don't, which totally pisses me off, because I DO STUDY, and because the tone in which she said it was annoying. It is as if she worked hard for it, and I didn't. Another person told me that my art was good, while the tone in which she said it sounded like jealousy. It was something like, "So good, you are good at everything." I was like, WHAT. You all make it sound so easy, but actually it is not. So please, stop sounding jealous. And if whoever whom I'm talking about didn't do it intentionally, then I am sorry for mistaking you.
And I wonder if I actually do the above sometimes... I should really stop sounding so hypocritical, if I do.

I think that I am feeling... happier (?) in my class now...
I've got to talk to so much more people, as compared to last time when I was with the same few people. I really hope that our class is gonna stay really bonded in the coming year :))

Grr. Maybe I should change the link of my blog.
Just so that when I complain, no one really knows. HAHA.

1 comment:

Lim HL said...

I thought a pop diva's theme is cool eg Lady Gaga and her eccentricity. Maybe you should talk to your teacher about KP's theme to see how it goes...Sometimes we need to shut up the other surrounding noises so as to concentrate on what we are doing. Stay focused, heed others' positive comments and not be distracted by the negative comments...