Sunday, September 9, 2012

EOYs D:

really really dreading EOYs...

and I was only recently blogging about CTs being over (ironic).

I stayed at my cousin's house during the past few days. Watching many Super Junior-related stuff haha, and watched a few of To the beautiful you.

I went out on a few study dates with Shermaine and Dion too, which have actually gone quite successful. Greenwich is a great place to study :)

Oh, and yeah, my team got kicked out from the top 100. We did not get into the top 40. It was really a waste because we all felt that we did not give our best. The teacher ic did not tell us which of our three stories got selected, so we did not do any preparation AT ALL. We only knew about it 30 min before our story pitching, which screwed our confidence up. WE HAD ONLY 20 MINUTES TO PREPARE.
I am mainly upset because we got kicked out even before we had a chance to do our best. If we had been given the chance to show our best, and then got kicked out, I wouldn't have been so angry about it.

Anyway, I have so many things running around in my head... Eoys especially. How can anyone even create such a thing that tortures us so much?!

3 weeks more...

I wanna go Korea!!! FOR THE HOLIDAYS!


No comments: