Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Shit

Some stupid shit.

I feel so annoyed.

And desperate.

Whoever said making mistakes are good because you learn from them probably just made that single mistake in his life only. I hate the fact that I made so many significant wrong choices in my life.

Including the one I just made, that's three. And the fact is, it's so hard to find a remedy for those wrong choices. Right now, I am just here waiting for something that never seems to come. 

I keep refreshing my window hoping to see something unread, something that I actually WANT and NEED to read.

Grr. Hate myself for the choices I make. 
And the bad luck I face.

Lesson learnt: Don't choose controversial choices. Just stick with your gut feeling and follow the crowd. That's definitely the safest option. 

No comments: