Saturday, January 5, 2013

The start of something... Dreadful

School is starting soon. What a BOO. It is the thing I look forward to the LEAST every single year. Furthermore, I will be heading to my class which only 2 girls and a subject combi which I want to change. My appeal is currently be processed and I am put on the waiting list for the class I want, because there are currently no vacancies for that class left. However, one of my 4k friend from that class is transferring out, so I am hoping that there will be a place for me soon. 

I reallllllyyyyy hate this endless cycle of holidays and studies. ZZZZ.

Anyway, I stayed over at my cousin's house yesterday after baking Viennese biscuits (it was a last minute decision to stay over hahah). Baking the biscuits was hard work. We had no blender/mixer so we had to mix everything by ourselves. Stirring close to 1kg worth of ingredient was no easy feat. 

We replaced the milk needed with honey. When I asked my cousin why honey, she told me that she just thought of it, with no particular reason, thinking that milk was linked with it being sweet and sweet with honey LOL. We make wonderful bakers haha. Furthermore, we wanted to make heart shapes out of it which had to be shaped by ourselves. Weird ideas of trying to get the heart shapes done more quickly resulted in a lot of laughters hahahahah. We also put strawberry jam on top, which was a really good decision hahah because it tasted pretty good. In the end, we spent around 4 hours to finish baking all the biscuits. Phew!! A job well done ahahhha.

Baking with my cousin was really fun and it provided some nice bonding time :) Wouldn't mind doing it again (with less quantity next time though)!!

Some pictures~~~




We ended up making circled shaped biscuits because it took too much time to make heart-shaped ones.






Also, I've realised that I have watched some movies:
Breaking Dawn - 3/5 Pretty entertaining.
Les Miserables - 4/5 Quite the classic. Hugh's voice did get quite annoying towards the end though. Very touching and a terk-jerker.
(This list of movies is wayyyyyy lesser than what I had expected before the start of holidays D:)

Hmm. I am pretty excited for the new school uniform though.

Wishing myself all the best~

No comments: