Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thoughts

So, I went to Genting with some of my relatives. It was really nice to be back in Genting. The weather was colder than we thought it would be, you know, with global warming and the fact that it didn't seem that cold at all 2 years back. I think that it was a really nice time for all of us to relax. 3 days 2 nights was definitely not enough, which was what made it so enjoyable as well. If the duration was too long, we would end up feeling bored (which was what we did felt at times). On one day, we stayed out at the plaza til 2am because we were playing the indoor rides til 1am. We ate marybrown and started praising it a lot because of some bad service we had at KFC hahaha. It felt pretty nice. The feeling of not wanting to leave, and just staying there forever. The shopping plaza when there was almost no one there. Such a weirdly creepy but calming scene.

I shopped there too. Bought a dress from CottonOn for only S$18 when the original price here would have been around $40!! Of course, there was a sale hahah. Basically, the things there was almost the same price as it would have been in SG, except that it was probably a few dollars cheaper.

Genting is still a pretty nice place to be in. I wouldn't mind going there again (not next year though) with a few years span in between. I would then just take the indoor rides all day (and hopefully get to ride my Flying Dragon - the ride closed when I wanted to take it!!!! D< ) and eat, slack, shop :)

--

Celebrated Christmas and New Year with my maternal family relatives. We had Secret Santa and my aunt bought my slippers hahaha thanks. We also played Kinect and realised how awesomely fun it was. Great exercise too!!! :D We also had potluck where delicious food was provided for by everyone :)) Anyway, it was really fun celebrating these kind of events with families, so I'm hoping to do it again next year~

--

I just attended a 4K dinner. It was nice to reunite with the class. It makes me pretty sad that I won't be seeing their faces when I walk into my class next year :( Dinner was at Fish and Co. Afterwards, we gathered at pasir ris park and chatted, play games, talked about ghost stories (which were only slightly frightening/shocking hahah). Some of them are going for night cycling like... NOW. hahaha.

Attending the dinner made me realise that I WAS going to miss them to some extent. No matter what, I think that we are better now than we were 2 years ago. I did think that whatever we did, all of us improved in some way or another, and have at least talked to everyone in the class (no matter the amount of words). This class has been a great learning experience, and I am happy to say that I am walking out of it with newfound friends :))

--

I am going to change my subject combi by submitting the application form to school tmrw. Pretty exciting HAHAHA. Truthfully, I am dreading my current (with my subject combi unchanged) class. I am only one of the 2 girls in the whole class which is my worst nightmare because I am actually rather socially awkward with guys. So being in that class is just probably going to result in me being detached from my SH class T_T So, I REALLLLYYYY hope that my subject combi application will be approved. That being said, it is not for this silly reason that I am changing my subject combi. I have already made up my mind to change my combi before even knowing about my class. So the class actually just acts as an incentive for me to change my combi LOL. I wouldn't mind not changing classes as long as I can change my combi!!!! PLEASSSSSEEEEEE APPROVEEEEEE.

--

Okay, many random topics here at once, so I shall stop for now.
Anyway, I am SO NOT looking forward to school (schoolwork, projects, new class, unknown people, long school hours, more schoolwork...). I am currently relishing my last few days of freedom. Also, I am supposed to go er hum, start reading up on my SH topics, so I shall.... try starting.

No comments: