Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flyer

Just for this once, I will post pictures of PEOPLE.
LOL. XD
We (my family) went to flyer on last friday.
Here are the pictures. Quite a lot... -.-

~Group Photos~




~Pictures Containing One Person~







^Is she acting cute????!!!



^Their expressions are kinda scary huh???


^the three models: Iris, Janice and Ivy



^Who does that hand belong to?


^Ivy and me


^The two 'vain' cousins, Janice and Ivy. XD They LOVE posing...


^My auntie, grandma and Ivy


^Iris and me. :)



^Two of the oldest cousins :D





^View from the top



^Structure of flyer??? It was turning blue in colour. :)

^my cousin's flower on her head. heehee. Boys over flowers' heroine once put flowers on her hair. So inspired my cousin. XD

Well, that's all! :D Loved the flyer flight although it was short.

~Living my life

No comments: