Tuesday, June 23, 2009

softball outing

Met up with friends yesterday.
Was softball outing. :D
Really fun.
First few hours quite boring, cuz seniors haven come, so we have to wait. XD
Then ate at KFC.
Then went ice-skating.
I will never ice-skate again. Until I know how to roller blade or until I know how to ice-skate. :D
I was totally... you know. Shit lor. I didn't fall though. :D
Ice-skate is fun. only when you know how to though.
Was an experience :)
At least I now know the feeling. :D
Thanks to Yunning for letting me go for a short spin. Clarissa too. :)
Legs were aching after ice-skating. Singmei got a blister. >.< Venetta only skated for only like one hour and gave up. XP
Then, wanted to go bowling.
The man then said, "Have to wait 45min to 1 hour."
OMG. Obviously would not lah. So Venetta just say, "Oh, dun wan."
Yunning and I were laughing. Venetta was SO blunt. XD
We went to check if got any movies. Then they say if dun have movie, then go Kbox.
Jalyn and I were laughing too. I said, "They just take whatever they can. XP"
I just realised that my softball team mates are kinda crazy. XD
We were deciding which movie to watch.
I saw that Ghosts of Girlfriends Past was starting in 5 min.
So after much arguing, etc, we decided to watch that.
We rushed and bought tickets and etc. Then went to watch. The movie had already started though.
Quite funny. About this womanizer who is visited by his past girlfriends and their motive is to make him realise that he is wasting his life away and to tell him to stop womanizing around. :D Actually, all along he was in love with Jenny. So yeah. :) Happy ending of cuz... -.-'''
While watching movie, Reena was calling every single one of us. XP
Didn't answer lor. I jus smsed her saying we watching movie. :D
So after the movie ended, we departed and went home.
~END~
Haha. Kinda like a movie???

~Living my life

No comments: