Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hiie! Haven been posting for long eh?
Anyway, today had softball training and i lost exactly $16 to my team mates and coach! Not that we went gambling!!!! haha! I paid $15 to Reena and $1 to coach for the field we booked!
Argh. next time tell the silly coach to book field B leh. We were at A and were sweating like hell cuz the shelter also no use cuz got the morning sun which was not directly above me head so it can still come in. -.-
Then, dunno-for-wad-reason, the coach suddenly ask me go try pitching and it is like the worse pitching ever. Yunning was my partner. She was a really fast learner man! Just today she try and she got it. She really is pro at everything. *applause* So, anyway, I tried pitching and found my spinning abit funny. It goes like sideways and not forward which it is supposed to be. -.- Then, I think that coach want me try pitching cuz my throwing is like broken record history like dat. It is the worse throwing ever! *exaggerating* I keep putting my shoulder back (coach says) and not throwing my arm forward. Well... did I have this problem before? I am like from good to bad. Not improving. Really. Everytime when I do something is always like dat. Thats what they call: 旗开得胜. Then after that start going down down down.... LOL. Haha. Reading my previous sentences suddenly like make me laugh... LOL. Oh, and I also got blister when I batting. Dunno wad happen I wearing the glove too! Then got blister. -.- Looks very disgusting... With the skin all around it... ewwww~!!!
Now, currently, hooked up on Boys over/before Flowers. Also Ouran Host Club the anime. You know? Where the anime can move? Not manga! >.< Anyway, the ending is always so predictable. But when we give ppl a sad ending, they dun like. An example: Little Nyonya, ppl complaining cuz ending not nice, LOLS. Haiz, the world is like that. XD. Argh. Got lots of holiday homework.... In fact tons of them. Holiday is not holiday anymore. Got hmwk and softball! It is just: a cover-up for MOE but its actually almost like school day... Sian lol... Actually, I got type a lot one, but then, suddenly, almost half of what I type went missing so.... *groan* taday's not going well... -.-
Anyway, gotta go and do hmwk...
~living under a huge mountain of workload

No comments: