Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I just realised something.
My throwing is like hell.
It goes haywire.
Nothing goes right.
Only my catching.
But only my catching.
Whats the use of catching if my throwing is not good?
Nothing, right?
My throwing is worse than hell.
Anyway, is hell worse?
I feel like I'm throwing right.
But I know I'm throwing wrong.
Looking at others around me,
I feel kinda alone.
Alone is not lonely.
Lonely is alone.
You get what I mean?
They are kinda pro.
At least pro-er than me.
Better than me.
I try and I try.
But then I trip and fall most of the time.
When I'm not holding the ball, I throw well.
But when I'm holding the ball, I don't.
Is this what they call 'feel'?
I dont know.
I dont care.
I wanna improve.
I wanna be my best.
I wanna throw well.
I wanna throw far.
I wanna throw fast.
But I cant.
Guess I should just buck up.



Yeh, I should just buck up.

~buckin' up

No comments: