Friday, March 12, 2010

Half day

This post is regarding Thursday, 11 March 2010, yesterday.

Yesterday was HALF DAY! Last period was PE so we were damn happy sia~! Most of them went to play basketball. Gen and I went to borrom volleyball from Ms Lee. Then, Krystal, Grace, Gen, Weirong and I played volleyball. After a while, Pamela came. Was really sunny and hot. But we had great fun!!!!! :D

Afterwards, almost the whole class started playing volleyball. Valen, Xuhua and Mingyu kept serving damn far. Spoil our game... :( Then, most of the class went back to volleyball again. After playing enough, we decided to go Benedict's house. Went to White Sands then with Ming yu, Yohanes, Gerald, Bryan, Krystal, Grace, Nic g, Benedict, Felix. :) Ate macdonalds while listening to lame jokes though we still laughed.

Then, we shopped around for Pamela's gift to store the stars. Finally saw something like a divider to put stuff in. Looked really nice. :) Finally, we set off for Benedict'd house. Ming yu and Gerald left then. Walked to his house and got a minor side-stitch then cuz ate macs. ._. When we arrived, we obviously started looking and walking around his house. Saw the paintings that Benedict's mother drew I think. Damn nice. Really cool. I think can sell lors. :D

Then started playing cards while listening to Yohanes play piano, again. haha. Then halfway through, we started playing stress. And Benedict, who claimed to be the King of Stress came 'challenging' people to see if he has 'lost his touch'. Haha. He was damn fast lahs. I managed to stress him if not I think he would have won. :P

Went back home afterwards. Damn tired.
Had a sore throat and today, I got flu and cough.... GAH.

Anyway, received news that I got into Chinese Society, amazing. I thought that the audition did not go well lors.... Dunno lors. Gonna try and find out when will I start....

And my tests are not that bad. Currently. I very scared of the maths. :(

No comments: