Tuesday, March 30, 2010

kong hwa!

Today was still okay okay.
I am very very very happy with my Hist SEQ marks 8D
Hehe. Got full marks. YAY. I was damn scared that I would fail. Hahas. But cannot get too confident and complacent. Must work hard for the next one too!!!!!!

Today, instead of Kong Hwa, we went to Meridian. For a primary school, it is quite cool and nice. It is very big. I think bigger than Compassvale Pri Sch. :) Got a buddy. Truthfully speaking, my buddy is not that smart. But must guide her along!!! x) But I still miss my Kong Hwa buddies. I want Kong Hwaaaaaaaaa~!

Anyway, our class seems to be in the "Fusion mood". Haha. Everyone is like, 'wanna join fusion?'. Including me :D I currently asking some ppl.... Trying hard to persuade someone to join me.... Nicole g is joining me ;D Getting a girl would be nice so that choosing songs wont be so difficult. :)

Now TRYING to do the History article on the founding of Singapore. GAH. Anyway, trying out a new game these days, called "Hotel City" on FB. Seems okay except the fact that I have to keep cleaning the rooms becuz of infestation.....

Anyway, I bought 2 books! Actually it was my mother who bought them for me hehe. >< They are "Cleo" and "Letters from an unknown chinese mother". I have finished reading Cleo. It was nice. Will do a book review about it someday....

Tomorrow gonna do CME... :(

~hoping it will come true

No comments: