Wednesday, March 24, 2010

kong hwa

Yo people!

Went to Kong Hwa yesterday for Star Buddy program. It was VERY VERY NICE. AND AMAZING :D The kids there are SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE :) I cant imagine myself being that small once. We were teaching the primary fives. The students seemed a bit rowdy at first but after getting to know them, we realised that they were actually really just being KIDS. They were nice too. We played heart attack first for icebreakers. Yuan Wen was talking, got distracted and got hit. Haha. x)

Yuan Wen and I got 3 buddies. Sharing :P They were all boys: Wei Qi (i think), Qiong Wun, Yi Heng. They were reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyy cute~! I was kinda 'attached' to Qiong Wun I guess. I 'tutored' him for maths and left Yuan Wen to the other 2 boys. Sorry, Yuan Wen!!!! >< I dunno why but then Yuan Wen made a lot of mistakes while teaching maths. In the end, the students were right while she was wrong. HAHAHAH. She was like, "Oh! Really ah?" Hahas. While they were doing their math, I went around looking at other people's buddies. Then I realised that got English!!!!!

So, after the math, we went on to do Grammar with them. They were really quite cute when they dunno how to do. Qiong Wun was especially hardworking, surprisingly. He seemed so slack at first when I saw him but after teaching him (he called me 'teacher'! xD), I realised that he was the MOST hardworking amongst all 3 of them I think. WOW.

Too bad we are only going for one more time, next week.... I WILL MISS THEM!!!!!! boohoo~ :( Should have signed up for more if I had known. Haizzzzzzzzz.

Gah. Today was compre timed practice and tomorrows the summary. LA has been pretty bad lately. Marks have been going down, down, down, down, down~ downnnnnn downnnnn, baby are you down down down down down. hehe. Tomorrow gonna present Science thingy. Hopefully it goes well. Partnering with NicG and Xuhua. ;D


~more kong hwa!

No comments: