Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CRAZY FUN

Yo! Havent been blogging these days, damn lazy to do so.

I still remember on Monday, I went to Macs with Nicole and Suting. It seems like a long long time ago though. hmm... We were supposed to go study there. Well, we did do some geog and maths. But after that, we started joking and stuff. According to them, I sang "She's a monster" really high and like shaking. So Suting was laughing like mad. Well, I was too. Then Nicole ask me a maths question and I started singing, "Liar!" again. LOL. Haha. Suting went to upload some weird and funny pictures we drew then.

Yesterday was also, quite eventful I must say. Boning, Zhenyang, Nicole and I stayed back. The 2 guys and I stayed back for sci project while Nicole stayed back for fun to study. We started discussing the sci project and came up with weird ideas using a box! Haha. And boning and zhenyang were both damn funny. Junwei (2J) also. Then we 'tricked' Vivianne to come to our class by saying that I wanted to see her when it was actually Boning.
They 'fought' over the SC Teacher's Day thingy. Well, Boning tried to appear intimidating but failed in that sense. Then we discussed some more sci stuff. The 2 guys were like my workers who were trying to promote a proposal to me, the boss. haha. :d Then, Vivianne came back.
They discussed some more Teacher's Day stuff. And Nicole, Zhenyang and I were leaked some 'info'. hehe. Then we, the non-SCs, contributed ideas that apparently, were 'extraordinary'. ??? Lol. I guess sometimes u have to see things from a different point of view. :) Then, we started eating some food.
And then, just at that time, Miss Lee had to come in to check class cleanliness. And we got caught. Actually, Boning surrendered. ZZZ, we were like, wth?! Then when Miss Lee scolded him, he tried to justify. Which he failed. TERRIBLY, resulting in another much more worse consequence for the SCs. And I must admit that I feel that I had a part to play in this as well. If maybe we hadnt encouraged u guys, then maybe this wouldnt have happened.... :(

Today was 'great'. Sense the sacarsm please.
There was History which I think I will gg for sure. My utility was a bit weird I think and my similarity ques was also weird and not strong. Zzz. And tmrw still have chinese tingxie. We have to learn these long phrases and know the meanings as well. I mean, I find it quite okay... but I dunno how will the real thing turn out.


~just have to wait and watch

No comments: