Sunday, August 8, 2010

National Day and Yuji

Celebrated national day on Friday.
When we took Circle Line to school, Jingwen and I decided to wait for 158 instead of walk since its NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATIONS! But, our plan failed... One bus came and it was too full. We waited till Yuping and Grace come. Waited some more and then, when we decided to walk and crossed the bridge, 158 and 158A arrived! WTH. -.-

Sat at a 2 hour concert with our legs aching a lot. Sang songs and dance Hip Hop??? LOL. Took lots of pictures (: Then after the concert finished, I went to KLP with Grace, Krystal and Gen. Ate at Pastamania :D Then waited and then filmed in KLP when Nicole, Yuan Wen and Gerald came. Haha. We were actually not allowed to film but wadeva~~~
Then walked all the way to Macs to use the wireless and film. Waited for Benedict and tried to access the freakin wireless - we couldn't. -.- Yuan Wen, Nicole and I gossiped a lot and Gerald was sworn to secrecy to not reveal anything. HAHA. Laughed like mad at macs. I think we looked like a bunch of crazy gals.
Finally Benedict came and SOMETHING HAPPENED. (not gonna say) Then, Ben, Yuan wen and I went outside to film. I was laughing damn hard outside also. Yuan wen and Ben were SO FUNNY, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY KEPT NG-ING! Haha. XD Then, went to macs again and filmed the final part. Then, the SOMETHING continued. And then they left. I waited in macs cuz I was gonna meet with my parents to go eat at Long Beach Seafood Restaurant nearby - It was actually open! O.o

Ate at Long Beach. My father ordered a four hundred dollar ALASKAN KING CRAB. I was like "WHAT??!!!"  It was nice to eat though! :) The legs were really big and fleshy. Hehe. xP Then finally walked home while being damn sleepy and literally nearly sleeping wherever I went. ><

---

YESTERDAY :)
Met up with Nicole at the Mrt. Before that, I saw this grandma at the bus stop looking really lost. I was hesitating whether to help or get up on the bus that was already here. I chose the latter. :( I was feeling damn guilty so I smsed my mum to go help her. But my mum said that she did not see any grandma. Well, hoped that she found her way.
So, waited at Serangoon for Grace and made our way to Promenade. Went to Suntec and spam-cam at the Fountain of Wealth. Found out that it's the biggest fountain in the world! Seriously??? o.O Then ate at Subway and met Mingyu and Boning there. Teased Boning about his Subway sandwich and Joelle! HAHA.
Then went to the Esplanade and walked walked.
Reached and spam-cam somemore hehe.
YuJi finally started and when we sat in our places, we started complaining about how hot it was. haha. I was damn irritated by the boys in front who kept making noises. Zzzz.
YuJi was unexpectedly nice. It's a love story and Kit Chan acted in it. She sang really well. (: She acted as Li Qing who was in love with this China guy called Ying Xiong. Ming Li was secretly in love with Li Qing but still helped her in her love with Ying Xiong. There was this particular song which was damn impactful because it was when this song was sang, Li Qing announced that SHE WAS PREGNANT!!! HAHAHAHA. You can actually hear the audience gasped when she said that! hahah :P A true scandal indeed!
Well, the ending was quite sad for Ming Li but at least his love was acknowledge :D

Then went to eat dinner with my family AGAIN. Haha.
I had A SUPER  DIFFICULT AND IRRITATING time trying to cross the road from the esplanade to Marina Square! The road got blocked because of YOG!!!! WTH. I was like walking for 30 min trying to find a way to go to Marina Square! Every entrance was like BLOCKED. I WAS DAMN FRUSTRATED AND PISSED LAH. They should really put up signs and everything. It was made more chaotic underground cuz there were so many people! Zzz! >:(


I am damn lazy to go and do that thick stack of chinese practice paper!
My computing group is also SCREWED. Nicole forgot to pass the thumbdrive.... Zzz.
And then there is this RS thingy where I have to type out an essay on 3 social issues in Singapore!
AND COME ON. ITS NATIONAL DAY. CANT I HAVE A BREAK???
Tomorrow still got this CIP thingy and I have to go early. HECK.

LIFE IS OFFICIALLY TOTALLY HECTIC AND JUST CRAZY.
*sorry for the use of bad words.


~too little time

No comments: