Tuesday, August 3, 2010

nice. maybe.

Every one has been posting nice pictures on their blog. I want to too! But I dunno where to find. D:

Today has been kinda great I guess. Except for the fact that Ms Poh made us stay back until 2.10pm so that she could go through the maths common test. Whats funnier is that I got full marks and I also have to stay back! Zzzz. But I am indeed glad about the fact that I got full marks! Hehe. :)

Watched D13:U yesterday. It is really cool! Go watch it! It is a French movie so just watch it with subtitles. The stunts and actions are all REAL. They also have the urban ride
Watched Losers too. I guess this movie is more for guys. Not much.... real action. It is mostly guns and explosives. And more guns. Chris Evans looked good in there though. x)

Wonder if I mentioned about LSP. Well, LSP teacher was really funny and cool. In a way. Yeah. His lessons are really interesting though I think that near the end, I kinda got bored and got tired of laughing too much.

Science test today was a havoc and a disaster sent from above. I did not even know that there was science test! I just went to classroom, see people revising and I am like 'what?'. I totally screwed it up I think. millisecond is in thousands, not millions!!!! GAH. That got to a bad start.

Craving for pictures that make me wanna post it on blog. Or maybe I should take them myself? I want a manual camera! I have this perception that only manual cameras can take such beautiful pictures with that kind of essence that make people think. :)

Just found out that Ben and Nic got something on friday, the day we are supposed to do computing! GAH. We are so gonna die for this project.

Sometimes we stop and think,
Sometimes we stop and see,
Sometimes we stop and listen,
But I stop and learn to live.

No comments: