Tuesday, August 10, 2010

national day

HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! WOOTS! :D

Well, today was great! We had this CMPS donation drive where we collected e-waste and stuff. Intially, Nicole and I truthfully thought that it would be a failure. Or less than what our expectations were. But it still turned out great I guess. We had collected quite a lot of e-waste, surprising :)

Met with Nicole at Burger King at first. Ate breakfast there. Then met up with Grace who is as usual, late. :p Took the bus to Pamela's house and was really tempted to just get down at the stop near my auntie's house and pangseh them both, hehe. Went to Pam's house and SLACKEDDD. Played with the really cute and fat terrapin! I miss my own~
Went down and just did practically nothing constructive??? We really just waste 2 hours down stairs I think. Then, finally the CMPS people came down after we called them. Quite irritated because they asked us to do stuff but we are not even really sure so its like, whats the point?
Finally things got started and we managed to organise the roles and everything. I went to collect e-waste with Krystal, NicG, Weirong, Felix and Jinheok. We found a washing machine! hehehe. :) And then collected quite a few more e-waste as well. I would consider it quite a considerable feat considering the fact that we are students! :D *applause*
Then helped out with the making of e-pledges. The kids are real CUTE :D
Then went up to Pam's house and attempted watching "The Strangers". But we soon lost interest in it when the pizza came I guess. Then we had to paint the boxes. Waste quite a lot of time there too. Then Valen, Shinmin and Pam went to go buy spray cans. :P
Sprayed/Painted the boxes with Nicole and Weirong. Haha. Really fun spraying the cans! But they finished really fast, SADDDDD. :(
Finally went home at around 5.15 I guess :)

Watched the National Day Parade! :)
The mobile column was COOOOOLLLLL!
It actually arrived at Sengkang but I did not go watch D: I wanna watch like 5 years later when it comes again! hehe x)

Sianzzz, tmrw still need do CHINESE HOMEWORK. THE HORROR. EVEN SCARIER THEN HORROR MOVIE. AN EG: THE STRANGERS. haha.
And need go out~~~ zzz. But gonna go my aunt's house after that! If I can xD


~why cant everyday be a school holiday?

No comments: