Monday, December 13, 2010

dinos

Watched Dinosaurs Live on 11/12/10. :) Nice date :D

When I got to the Indoor Stadium, I was still quite awed and excited even though I've been there before. I dont really remember what was the layout etc, so it was still kinda 'new' for me even though I've been there already.
Went through the entrance and it was very crowded, which creates a chill down my spine. It was as if this was a really big matter ><
Got to our seats and I was faced with the stage with this big 'mouth' with fangs around it, which was kinda cool. And the lights was dimmed so I got even more excited. I sat in my seat and waited another 40 plus minute with much difficulty and finally, the show started.
It was quite boring at the starting as only small dinosaurs came out.
But it finally got more exciting as more dinosaurs came out. Then finally the dinosaur with long necks came out, haha! :D I prefer the smaller one compared to the mother, it seemed more proportionate x)
The last dinosaur to come out and wow us was obviously the T-rex :) It was quite awesome as the roar was quite real o.o

Overall, I think the show is a real eye-opener. But I think that the tickets were a bit pricey, especially when there were only about 15 dinosaurs. And there was too much talking by the guy, compared to the time where the dinosaurs paraded. But still, the experience was really cool and I enjoyed it very much.
After all, the dinosaurs are almost life-sized :)

Oh and I forgot to mention that we saw PM Lee there! It was a total surprise and my dad was the first to notice Mrs Lee. Just after my dad decided to take my brother to the toilet, PM Lee soon walked down the steps right next to us. LOL. Bet my father was disappointed since he seems so excited when he saw PM Lee.
It was quite funny as my father said, "MM Lee in the beginning of the year, PM Lee at the end of the year. So lucky!" HAHAH. :D


And my dad went to buy the "Back To the Future" Trilogy disc recently but it didnt work on our disc player because of some region code problem. So he went to exchange them for some disc :D
Inception, Salt, Sorcerer's Apprentice and Jason Derulo's album.
Personally, I would rather some other album than Jason Derulo's. But whatever.
I watched Inception AGAIN, this time with subtitles thank god. And I realised that my concept about it was mostly correct in the beginning such that I was able to understand most of the show and enjoy it. :) yay! And I found out why was Fischer with Mal in the limbo state. It was because when you go into limbo, you would be in the same dream as the last person whom you were trapped with, and that would be Mal.
And yes, I checked and Cobb's daughter was wearing different shoes. It was black in the memories and white in the 'present/end'. I waited til the end of credits and there was NOTHING. lol. i find myself a bit stupid for being so obsessed. haha :)

There was supposed to be like an outing tomorrow for badminton, but it was cancelled because some people backed out.
I am totally upset. Because it seems like it always ends up like this. Somehow I would be one of the last few people who end up still hoping that the outing will still take place.
I mean, if you have said that you would go, then please keep your end of the promise. And not just tell me that you are backing out on the night just before the day of the event.
Then smses start scurrying between handphones and I have to reply 2-3 smses at one time. Which is not easy for a slow typer like me -.-
And I start being frustrated.
I imagine. I told my parents that I was going to be going out to play with my friends happily after being cooped up at home feeling very horrible.
Then the next day, I sms them saying it's cancelled.
I myself find that it makes no sense.
Come on, keep your end of the deal.
And keep it til the end.

No comments: