Thursday, December 30, 2010

FUN

Today was fun :)
Went to play badminton with Patricia, Yuping, Grace, Felix and Xuhua at Anchorvale CC.
The only thing pissing about this day was the fact that I paid extra for the hotdog because of miscommunication. =_= LOL. And the meal was supposed to be VERY cheap!!! grr.
I want to play badminton everyday like this!!!! even though my legs are aching. heh.

The fact that school is finally going to start just dawned on me.
I have another 3 days left!
SADDDDDD.
And we will be going to different classes, which is even more frustrating i guess, because I don't know anyone very well in my new class. so it's going to be reallllyyyyy awkward...
Well, everything must come to an end someday.

Currently really hoping that there will be a new year gathering at leonard's house or something :)
Watching 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' while watching 'Breakout' on the tv at the same time. x)

No comments: