Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Blogskin :)

Yay! Finally managed to create my new blogskin from scratch :)
So pleased so pleased with myself~

I dont know why but I suddenly had this urge to change my blogskin. So I went online to check out some but there were all not what I was looking for. Then I had the motivation to do the blogskin myself. I was still contemplating because I wasnt very good with html and stuff. x)

I wanted a very rough paper texture as background and I actually found a yellowish paper one online. I drew the curlish design on the left and wanted to somehow combine the background and the design. but I dont have photoshop etc so I cant do it. So I discard the yellow paper idea and proceeded to crush the paper with the design and some more white paper. Then scanned it in and put it as background so that it looks nicer :D

I put the background on repeat so it looks kinda weird cuz there are like lines where the background keeps repeating. Yeah... but overall.. I am quite happy with it :D I actually followed the html from another blog's html as a rough guide cause I totally forgot how to do it. Then I adjusted the places and stuff :) cool right!

Haha. Anyway, I cam currently obsessed with the drama Mary Stayed Out All Night. But the subbing person isnt subbing cause of some personal matters. cant wait xP
After watching that, I kinda taken a liking to Jung Geun Suk. heh. I think that when he smiles, he seriously looks like some five-year-old kid. so cute!

Have finished all my homework, hurray!
So happy with myself. :D
Cant wait for saturday to come~ I am gonna watch Walking With Dinosaurs!!! RAWR.
and also, going to Genting Highlands soooooonnnn (: (: yippee~
I dont want school to start~~~ D:

No comments: