Thursday, March 8, 2012

Holidays!

It is finally the end-of-term holidays! YES!

Although I look forward to the holidays, in truth, it will be bombarded with homework. Also, the holidays is only one week long. There is an additional day of holiday tomorrow due to good A-level results of my school. I will probably be doing my chinese newspaper article review and my chemistry project. These are my top priorities! I still have a few, wait. That's an understatement. I still have TONS of homework undone. 
I am seriously hoping that I will be able to do them fast, and well. :))

I am currently obsessed about this movie, "Jodhaa Akbar". Yes, it is a Bollywood movie.
And yes, I watch bollywood movies (to those out there who don't know). In fact, I love them! I have a few favourites - Devdas (a must-watch!), Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dhoom 2... and many more! Because I am unable to find the disc for Jodhaa Akbar in the National library, I am now watching it on youtube. However, I want to watch it on BIG SCREEN!! So I actually emailed Vasantham (yes, I DID!) to screen the show during the Saturday 4pm timing where they show bollywood shows! HAHAHAHAH. 
And I also find this guy DAMN HOTTTT. HRITHIK ROSHAN!! (I'm just gonna spam his pictures now haha)





He acts in Bollywood shows! And he has two thumbs on his right hand (cool). His eyes have this really cool colour like grey/blue. GAAAAHHHHH. (okay, I know I'm fan-girling, wtv) 
He actually looks abit like Jason Mraz, but in a hotter and nicer way, heh.
If I ever see him, I wanna get a picture with him! :DD

I told my friends at school during physics lesson about him and his hotness and they all went, "huh! where got?" Either that, or "I didn't know Sue Qin's type was this kind." Yep, now you know! I went crazy about Takeshi Kaneshiro once too!

Yep, but now Hrithik is cooler. Much cooler. He has this Caucasian look :) :P <3

Anyway, I stayed back in school today with Siyun and we talked. ALOT. haha! It was really a good, nice chat that we had. We got free tickets to Sheryl and Elaine's ___. HAHAHA. It was really good! And it was so fun to watch them! Yep, and SIYUN WATCHES BOLLYWOOD MOVIES TOO!!! HAHA. I showed her alot of movies and we were discussing storylines and stuff :))

Overall, not such a bad day!

Oh, and I finished Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. SUCH A GOOD BOOK. It really sets you thinking about life and its meaning, as well as the power of love as well. You definitely won't regret picking it up! :D

No comments: