Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bonding

I had a little bonding session with Siyun, Shermaine, Xue Chun and Dion today. We went to queue for Free Cone Day today. The queue was astounding as always!

We queued for slightly more than one hour. Our legs were all aching because we had PE previously and some of us ran several rounds around the track. (I ran three, and was worn out already) The process was actually quite torturous and tiring. Some of us were starving and it was obvious that our level of enthusiasm was getting lower by the minute. However, as we neared the ice-cream booth, we got visibly excited.

OUR HARD WORK PAID OFF AND WE GOT THE FREE ICE-CREAMS.

I chose some triple caramel with fudge flavour which was okay although I think the big chocolate bits were quite irritating because I like ice-cream without any additional stuff that requires me to bite through it. Just ice-cream by itself would be good :)

Siyun then left while Sher, Dion, Xuechun and I headed to Popeyes. We are such gluttons! :P
The dinner was really fantastic because we really got to know more about each other. We also laughed a lot at some of our funny incidents. I had this really bad laughing session that could not stop - thanks to Dion! I LAUGHED TILL MY RIBS HURT - THAT WAS HOW BADLY I LAUGHED. 

With our stomachs filled, we went home happily :)
Dion, Sher and I talked some more on the way home - shoot, shag, marry and kill, burn, torture! HAHA. 

I just realised that I am kind of the last to leave.
First there was Siyun, Sher, Dion, Xue chun and I.
Then there was Sher, Dion, Xue Chun and I.
Next there was Dion, Sher and I.
Finally there was Sher and I.
Lastly it was just me.

HAHAHAHAHA. This (^) just dawned on me LOLOL.

But not every happy day ends happily. I was reminded of some unhappy things on the way home and it kind of dampened my spirits again zzz. 

But still, really thanks to the people mentioned who made my day today really fun and interesting! We suffered and enjoyed together! It has been so (quite) long since I had such heart to heart talks about topics that really interested me. It was kind of liberating in a way :)

Looking forward to the Hunger Games tomorrow :D

No comments: