Monday, April 30, 2012

Reaching the goal...

I conquered Chemistry and History papers today!

I was pretty worried for History because I only read on some readings, and frankly speaking, I would have died without my cheatsheet! (For your info, the cheatsheet is allowed! So it is not really cheating!)

I am only left with Maths 2 and Physics - which are pretty okay for me except Trigonometry 3. I was INITIALLY FEELING OKAY about Trigo 3 until everyone in the class started doing the revision worksheet and asking me question on how to do this and that. That started freaking me out - because I did not finish the worksheet. 
One feels calm when one is prepared.
Therefore, I shall ATTEMPT to finish (highly unlikely) to finish the trigo revision worksheets.

Just two more steps (papers) and I WILL BE FREE!! NIKE~
(Note: This guy ran this really long marathon and shouted 'Nike!' at the end - ring any bells?)

Meanwhile, I re-read this mange series called "Ao Haru Ride". 
It's not finished yet - it's translated til Chapter 16. For those of you who find the characters looking really familiar, it is from the same author as "Strobe Edge"!
Strobe Edge really really pleased and surprised me a lot so I was pretty happy to find that she had started on another manga - Au Haru Ride. If I am not wrong, it means the journey of youth (or something along that line). The characters are really well-drawn once again :))
Anyway, I like how this author really goes in-depth into the character's feelings. YOU REALLY SEE THEM DEVELOP. I mean, really. As compared to some other mangas that ARE SO SEEMINGLY SUB-STANDARD NOW uh. In fact, I wonder how she manages to capture the feelings of the characters so well. It's like I can really picture myself feeling like that in that situation - that's how good it gets.

Oh, and Oresama Teacher is JUST SO DAMN FUNNY. 
I think I love how the author for this manga HINTS something, but never really lets it get blown up. It's like there's this tinge of romance, but romance is never the main thing this manga is pushing for. 
And this manga is actually quite suitable for guys because there is FIGHTING. AND IT IS FREAKING AWESOME BECAUSE THIS GIRL IS ACTUALLY FREAKING PRO. She can fight so many guys! (I know it's unbelievable, but in manga, anything can happen.) And it's really nice to see a girl who can ACTUALLY fight for a change - not like those wimpy main characters that always cry.
So Oresama Teacher is becoming one of my favourite manga series :DD
The drawings can get pretty annoying sometimes (I remember I picked it up BEFORE, saw the first chapter and dropped it. Then I PICKED IT UP AGAIN BECAUSE OF AWESOME REVIEWS OF IT) but just keep reading it and it gets better, and you get used to it! :DD
The drawings are good now by the way x)

I am also REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE AVENGERS, DARK SHADOWS and many many other good movies :DD
The Avengers - seriously anticipating it! IT HAD BETTER BE GOOD. I'm looking out for Captain America, Thor and Black Widow (she rocks!).
Dark Shadows just seem interesting because of Eva Green :D

...
........
...........
By the way, today's my BIRTHDAY :D
Gonna eat pizza later! :))

No comments: