Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello! I am super worn out but still urged myself to sit on the chair to write a post.
These 5 days, school have started officially while the year 5 and 6 students just got back so they get to enjoy orientation! *envious*
Well, we had elected the chairperson, vice-chairperson, treasurer and secretary. I am the science representative. :) Got to buy some science files for my class on Monday.
Went for the auditions and sports 2nd trial yesterday. I auditioned for Choir and went for the softball's 2nd trial. I got into the so-called-third-trial. :) So began the third trial. I was in the still-considering-group. Meaning I am not sure if I really wanted to take softball as a CCA if I am chosen. Jing Wen 'passed' the trial and is officially in Softball. Congratulations!!! :D I am on the reserved list as I am not sure if I should join the CCA. By the time I reached Compass Point, it was around 7. Boy, was I tired! I also have to express my thanks to Vivianne, Yuping and Jingwen for waiting for me to finish my trial yesterday! TY!
However, after discussing with my mother and father about the situation, they encouraged me to enter Sports. So, first thing on Monday, I will have to inform the teacher in-charge-of Softball.
By the way, here are two drawings which I had done some time ago but did not remember to post it. :) Enjoy!

^A woman which I had copied from a magazine. She was supposed to be holding a mop but I improvised that.


^A comic which shows two siblings. The older sister absolutely loves teddy bears so when she spots a super big and cute one, she is overjoyed. However, the bear turns out to be a trap made by her brother. xD

~Coping with the tight schedule

No comments: