Friday, January 2, 2009

Firstly... I just want to shout out:
Glitter Words
Oh yay! I am on par with Grace and we are gonna compete. Currently, we are having the same score, but very soon, I will have more posts than her, mwhawhawha! XP Jkjk! Oh, and I almost forgot to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May all of you strive and may business prosper! May everyone have good luck, including me! Heehee. :) Anyway, today was:

The First Day of School

First Impression
The first impression of walking into a whole new, renovated school with my brand new, stainless school uniform which has never been worn before was totally mesmerizing as well as a bit messy. The concrete ground was full of chattering students who were just as excited as the Year One students. No one knew this school like the back of their hand except for the designer as this school has had a whole new look as well as a whole new year ahead of it. And this was just the beginning.

Homecoming Concert
Our hearts beating faster than it could have been, we stared at the stage, waiting for something or anything to happen. Then, we sang the national anthem with pride and said the pledge with a few loopholes as we were not really acquainted with the chinese pledge. Even though the hall was totally air-conditioned, we were still feeling a little frustrated as the school kept asking us to stand and then sit. We watched the rest of the performance in peace but then our legs were going numb with being in the same position for a long time. I felt sleeping as my eyelids started getting heavier by the minute. But I forced myself to stay awake. Finally, after the display of dances and performances, we got ready to go to our form class...

In Class
My teacher was Ms Lee. She was a friendly and vibrant teacher who is enthusiastic in I think, almost everything. She is also a little amusing, which allows us, strangers in a class, to loosen up a bit as well as let the tense atmosphere change into a lively one. I was lucky to be in the same class as Grace, my friend from my primary school. At the end, I made friends with quite a few pupils and it was quite an accomplishment. :)

Malay Special Programme-Third Language
I went to the school's general office to collect the application form for the Malay Special Programme. What I saw was a busy woman who was too irritated to answer me properly. I was a little angry but still, understood how she felt. After all, this was the first day of school. Unsure of what to do, I asked Ms Lee for help. She checked it out with the teacher in charge and she said that I was supposed to get a form which should be found at the general office, if not, I would have to go to Bishan to collect it. I went into the general office again. This time, the teacher there explained to me that the forms were supposed to be given to them so that students could fill them up. However, they did not receive the forms so they adviced me to come again next week. I nodded my head, satisfied with the answer.

Vivo City
After the first day of school, I headed to Vivo City with Vivianne, Yuping, Grace and Maranda. I wanted to watch, "Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea". The movie looks so interesting and kawaii~! But my friends, unfortunately, could not, so the idea was being pushed aside. We ate our lunch at a Kopitiam except for Vivianne who was with her mother. We then went back home, exhausted.

By the way, I brought a white bag.
Location: Hougang Mall
Store: Eight Percent

~living the secondary kid life

No comments: