Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hiie! Third day of orientation today :)
Looked at some of the stations of CCAs. Was suuupppeeerrrr tired due to yesterday and today's climbing up and down the stairs.... x( Some of my choices for the CCAs:
1) Badminton
2) Volleyball
3) English Drama and Dance (wanna try dance?)
4) Choir
Yep, so the above are so far the choices which seem...... nice? ^.^
Badminton might not get in as there are lots of people wanting to join too... haiz. So maybe will land up in other CCAs. LOL. XP
anyway, tomorrow going to East Coast Park and bet will be tired, again. hahas. my legs are aching now.... next time must exercise more, hahas. Anyway, not sure if I should join one more CCA, if I do, all my days might not be free and I will stay back until like 6.30 everyday. So not sure, still being caught in between. Like a repeat scenerio of choosing the secondary school.
Anyway, gotta go! :)

No comments: