Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello! Sorry for the long 'gap' in the time between my posts! I have been pretty busy and always getting back home at around 5pm so it is quite hard to find time to post.
I am in class 1K, K stands for kellyx, it is a colour which is something like brown. ---------->>>>>
The first day of orientation was started with a lecture by the principal and some HOA (Head of Academic) staff. Well, it was quite boring and all but at least I got some info on my subjects which I will be taking for Sec 1. :) After that, our SCs (student consellors) introduced some ice-breaker games and I knew a little more about my classmates whom I am going to be with for the next two years.....
Today aka second day of orientation, it started with the concert rep. We were supposed to perform on Friday about our class, etc. We made our identity... dunno what. hahas. some pictures of it. the 1K on top is also part of it. :D

^my identity...

^identity on my hand :)

^DHSpectrum (the theme for this year)

~getting used to secondary school life...

No comments: