Tuesday, September 1, 2009

accurate

Hello! Today is offically Teachers Day!!! I LOVE teachers day! Cuz not only the teachers have a break, the students have one too!!! :D

Kk, so I did this spread sheet thingy which asked me to just key in my birthday. I did it. And it is SERIOUSLY accurate. I do not really rate stuff accurate unless it REALLY is.

Here are my descriptions:
* Active and dynamic
* Decisive and hateful but tends to regret -remember my Maths test accident???
* Attractive and affectionate to oneself
* Strong mentality
* Loves attention - yeah, I guess so...
* Diplomatic
* Consoling
* Friendly and solves people's problems
* Brave and fearless - wow... am I really liddat???
* Adventurous
* Loving and caring
* Suave and generous
* Emotional -yeah, cry easily during movies...
* Revengeful
* Aggressive
* Hasty
* Good memory
* Moving
* Motivate oneself and the others
* Sickness usually of the head and chest - my chest hurts sometimes when I laugh to much, etc... very sudden... scary...
* Easily get too jealous - totally agree on this one

Seriously accurate. Especially the part about the head and chest hurting... eerie...
Anyway, I tried my brother's birthday... really accurate. The first description already fits!!! Talks too much!!!!! Haha!!!! XD
Haiz. I wanna read comics~~~~!!!! -.-

No comments: